Saturday, February 2, 2013

3 Types of Women A B & C


I have a circle of friends and after years of watching and learning from them,
I have come to the conclusion that there are 3 types of women.
 
The "A" type: All about me, all the world owes me, all things surround me
The "B" type: before I can take care of you I have to take care of me
The "C" type: see about you, see about them, see about everyone and everything but ME

The "A" type girls, are AMAZING, they live solely to please themselves, they don't bog themselves down with the burden of other peoples worries. They will call you to help them but when you need them, they can't be found or they are too busy to help. They have no concern to give of themselves, and truly believe that knowing them is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you. Odd but they never seem to be happy most of the time just negative. I believe the term is "A BIG BITCH"
Now, there is type "B" these girls are great, they will take the time to care about you but only after they care about themselves. They have somehow learned that taking care of others is important but, taking care of yourself is just as important. They will come when you call but, not at the neglect of themselves. I think this is what makes them the people that other people want to be around, because of this balance they are happy most of the time.
Then there is ME!!!! I am a "C" like another one of my friends, we take care of everyone and everything before we take care of ourselves. If you call us we will drop what we are doing and come "A RUNNIN". We will give you the shirt of our backs, nothing is out of reach ( murder is the exception to the rule, your on your own with that). We put, our health, well being and sanity to the test to please others. WHAT ARE WE NUTS!!!! I have decided to be a "B" they seem to have the answer. I am going to take time to pamper myself, purchase some sweet bath oils from my store along with a sexy lingerie and I am going to dedicate 2 night a week to me and only me. MAYBE THE PLAYGROUND WILL COME OPEN IF I GET THE BLACK RINGS FROM UNDER MY EYES!
Joye-wride.com The relationship enhancement shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment