Sunday, January 27, 2013

I find myself being confused most of the time about relationships.  What does a man mean when he says " I am no longer going to be envolved in any holiday or any day for that matter that requires my participation" . WHAT????  So, let me get this straight.... you want me to cook,clean,do laundry, take care of the bills, and the house as well as hold down a 9 to 5 and YOU can't be envolved in  days that show me that you care.   WOW!!  On the other hand I have a girlfriend who's husband does EVERYTHING!!! all she does is plays tennis and tans on the boat all summer, then in the winter spends her time in the mall shopping for the latest fashions. However, he still manages to validate her on every holiday or day that requires his participation.   What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment